This is the official website of the Anthroposophical Society in India. Here you will find information related to the many diverse areas of Anthroposophical work happening in India and their contact details. Our site also features articles about Anthroposophy, details of future events and lectures and the latest news from the Anthroposophical Society.
You can find out all about Rudolf Steiner's Spiritual Science known as Anthroposophy. If you recognise and value Rudolf Steiner's work in the world and if you want to be a part of it you can sign up with us by filling up the membership form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
WHAT IS ANTHROPOSOPHY?
Anthroposophy is a modern path of knowledge and a spiritual science, which enables the human being to gain a deeper understanding of his/her own true nature, and of the world we live in. The word "Anthroposophy" comes from the Greek language, and means "wisdom of the human being". This wisdom ultimately leads to the connection of the spiritual in the human being to the spiritual, which pervades the universe.
- The Anthroposophical Festival 2016 – Registration
- A FESTIVAL OF ANTHROPOSOPHY~ OCTOBER 2014
- A FESTIVAL OF ANTHROPOSOPHY~ OCTOBER 2013
- Anthroposophical Medicine – The lecture cycle “Occult Physiology” held in 1911
- MALLI MANDALA, Chennai – the first Anthroposophical clinic in India
- How is Anthroposophical Medicine connected to Tropical Illness?
- Biodynamic Agriculture Training Programme